A post on five things you could do with your laptop or your PC when you’ve lost your internet connection, maybe your business core application or simply want to switch off from the world.
- Sort Your Favourites/Bookmarks in your Web Browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- Unistall programs that you know longer use
- Clean your PC, yes turn it off and dust it down
- Write your next weblog post using an offline client like Windows Live Writer
- Run maintenance programs like Defrag, Scandisk, anti virus and Spyware programs.