Newbie

July 11, 2008

Paul

Terinea is pleased to announcement the appointment of Paul as software developer in the Edinburgh office. Paul will be mainly working on our ERP System (Enterprise Relationship Planning) which works in conjunction with our touch screen system, Jserve.

We hope that Paul enjoys his time at Terinea and that my choice of music in the office doesn’t upset him.

Jamie

Related posts:

1. Dan Moon
  2. Dog spotted at terinea office!
  3. Edinburgh Office Opening
  4. Office Party
  5. Edinburgh Office Opening Night

Author: Support @ 3:55 pm
Tags: , , ,
Category: Edinburgh,Staff

9 Comments »

1. Unforunately Jamie and I have already had our disagreements in the music department. I’m just not a massive Abba fan. And your obsession with Freddy Mercury is becoming more than a little disturbing.

I have to say, however, that I’m glad Robin could persuade you to stop wearing drag to the office. Fishnets and heels are a bad combination for any man.

Comment by Paul Scott — July 11, 2008 @ 4:03 pm

2. Jamie, will Paul be allowed to Friday coffee morning’s, or will he have to hold the fort back at base while you glug Centotre Prosecco all morning gearing up for a long lunch ;-)) Ah, the joys of management.

Comment by Mike Coulter. — July 11, 2008 @ 5:20 pm

3. Unfortunately it was Jamie’s obsession with Freddie Mercury and also his love of Monty Python which led him to wear high heels and a dress, which was all the more disturbing for the Lumberjacks Axe which he used to wield around town!

I’m sure that Paul and Jamie will come to some time sharing agreement on the music front so that Paul can attempt to upset Jamie.

I am also looking forward to a mountain bike showdown between the two of them, not sure who will come out on top there.

Comment by Robin — July 11, 2008 @ 7:48 pm

4. LOL! But i actually am a huge Queen fan and even like Abba a lot so just out of curiosity what does the music time share now include?

Comment by Metaspring — July 12, 2008 @ 3:35 am

5. I really like working to something with a good beat. So my album of choice is normally from the likes of Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Metallica or Fat Boy Slim.

But the playlist comprises of most of our favourite songs from lots of different artists:

AC-DC, A-Ha, The Beastie Boys, Beautiful South, Blondie, Bran Van 3000, Busta Rhymes, Cream, The Cult, Def Leppard, Dido, Dire Straits, DJ Andy Smith, Dj Shadow, Dr Dre, Dr. Octagon, Electric Six, Eminem, Faithless, Fatboy Slim, Feeder, Fleetwood Mac, Fratellis, Fugees, The Go! Team, Guns N Roses, Ja Rule, The Jam, Jet, Johnny Cash, Kanye West, LL Cool J, Megadeth, Metallica, Motorhead, Mr Garrison, Ms. Dynamite, The Nextmen, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Steppenwolf, Team America, Tenacious D, UNKLE, Van Halen, Wheatus, The White Stripes, Will Smith Vs. Michael Jackson, Wolfmother, Wu Tang Clan.

Comment by Paul Scott — July 14, 2008 @ 11:20 am

6. Quite a list there. I like that you like Dire Straits and Fleetwood Mac. I find the absence of Eric Clapton a bit odd!

Comment by Nicole Price — July 14, 2008 @ 3:52 pm

7. Well lets just say, Paul has selected on a number of occasion YMCA followed by In the Navy. I wouldn’t mind but its the head gear and all the dance moves that worries me.

Jamie

Comment by Jamie — July 16, 2008 @ 5:02 pm

8. Quite an eclectic play list there, seems like a fun environment.

Comment by Metaspring — July 26, 2008 @ 2:42 pm

9. When can we expect some new posts?

Comment by Nicole Price — August 7, 2008 @ 7:08 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.