Dan Moon

August 22, 2008

image

Back in June, young Mr Paul (sat at his computer) joined the Edinburgh team and apart from his love of S Club Juniors has been a valuable addition to the team. Last month we decided to build upon this and have taken on Dan. Dan is sat behind Paul with Mark in the background from the southern office. Mark came up the other week from the Hastings office to check up on us all. Additional my brother came up from England to do some more work experience!

image

Mark enjoying work with my Windows Vista machine!

Dan nearly didn’t get the job after he though I might be a Manchester Utd supporter. I decided not to hold this against him, after I found out the poor sod is a Spurs supporter. Thanks for Keane!

So why Dan Moon? Well Dan plays the drums but not any type of drums, Japanese’s ones!

image

I hope Dan will enjoy working for Terinea and we can eventually wean him off Bon Jovi!

Jamie

Check out what we’ve been listening too at…

Related posts:

1. Newbie
  2. Dog spotted at terinea office!
  3. Work Experience
  4. Car Park Office
  5. Two years of Edinburgh Coffee Morning – Quiz

Author: Support @ 2:36 pm

7 Comments »

1. That is a formidable combination, Japanese drumming and ERP! Welcome to the gang Dan.

Comment by Nicole Price — August 23, 2008 @ 5:40 pm

2. Say hi to Dan for me. We’ve played football together a few times!

Comment by David Airey — August 23, 2008 @ 8:36 pm

3. I really like some of those red hot chili pepper tracks (checked out your music profile from the link). Give it away and Under the bridge have to be my fave RHCP tracks.

Comment by Metaspring — August 26, 2008 @ 2:45 am

4. @David

Dan was looking through my flickr photos and saw one of you when we did that competition last year. Mentioned he sometimes plays football with you. Small world.

@Metaspring

Wasn’t the biggest fan of RHCP but quite enjoy them now

@Nicole

Thanks

Jamie

Comment by Terinea Weblog — August 27, 2008 @ 8:29 am

5. Im not sure you’ll e able to wean me off Bon Jovi anytime soon, or onto s-club juniors for that matter!

If anyone is interested in experiencing some music this weekend. There is a collaboration, involving my group, taking place at the Edinburgh mela near ocean terminal this weekend, should be a guddun… http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7583762.stm

Comment by Dan 'Moon' — August 27, 2008 @ 11:37 am

6. Been a while since the last post. Anything new? We have started off September!!

Comment by Nicole Price — September 1, 2008 @ 4:31 pm

7. They kind of grow on you dont they? They dont look too prepossessing at first :)

Comment by Metaspring — September 2, 2008 @ 4:05 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.